Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Words to Live Life By

Keep my words positive:
Words become my behaviors.

Keep my behaviors positive:
Behaviors become my habits.

Keep my habits positive:
Habits become my values.

Keep my values positive:
Values become my destiny.

There is no dress rehearsal.
This is one day in YOUR life.
-Mahatma Gandhi

This was something that was given to me while I was going through school. I have kept it for a long time. And has been over a year since the last time I have seen it, but it still makes me stop and think. Life is really simple, we all tend to make it more complicated. Live life like you have nothing to lose. Laugh as if it is the funniest thing you have ever seen or heard. Love as if it was the first time. And always remember to dance as if no one was watching. Hope this brings a smile to everyones face.

No comments:

Post a Comment