Sunday, January 15, 2012

69th Golden Globes

In my eyes the Golden Globes tends to be one of the most understated awards show of the season. By that I mean ... Yes, it is still a Hollywood based awards show. Everyone is very glammed up. The dresses are amazing, the hair fabulous, the makeup ... Understated !!!! Must to my dismay, the makeup this year was a little less than pleasing. As always, the celebrites skin looked flawless. But under all of the lights and and the pale coloring of clothes, to me the makeup choices needed to be amped up just a little bit to really show off their features. Now don't get me wrong, the few that did make my list looked amazing from head to toe. Charlize Therone, Kate Winslet, Reese Witherspoon, Kate Beckensale, Natalie Portman and Madonna. Forgive me if I forgot a few names, but what did you think? What would you have changed about their looks? Who did you like the best?

If there are any specific makeup looks that you like in particular let me know, and I will show you how to recreate them. Don't FORGET to comment and subscribe. I love feedback and questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment