Monday, November 1, 2010

First one up

Hey guys. I wanted to let everyone know that I want to try something new. This is an area where I plan on keeping everyone up-to-date on the newest products in makeup and skin care, trends in fashion and makeup, etc. I hope that this will help everyone out. I have been doing makeup for the last 10+ years, recently obtained my esthetics license, and love every moment of it. There is nothing like adding a little "sparkle" to your look, and finding out how wonderful and special it makes you feel. Over the last few weeks I have had the priveledge of transforming a few women for various special events. Not only did they feel great walking out the door, but I felt wonderful knowing that I had something to do with a change in their attitude about themself. Nothing is more gratifying! So here I am...girl on a mission, to inspire and change everyones perception of themself, one beautiful face at a time. I hope that everyone enjoys. CHEERS !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment