Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Had such a BEA U TIFUL day !!!

First off, so exccited about my new glitter palette from NYX Makeup. Secondly,(which is actually first, but I wanted to showcase my new toy above), I had the most amazing day with my sister. She is such a rock for me, especially when it comes to calming my nerves. There is something that you can always find in someone as an endearing quality. For my sister she fortunately has many. But one particularly stuck out in my mind today. As I turned into be a ball of nerves over my looming test, and was looking over my paperwork...Sarah sat there quietly in the car and turned on classical music softly to calm me down. Then once inside the building gave me the best pep talk that I have ever heard. Isn't it funny how sometimes we quickly forget that we know what we know, and know it well. You are great at what you do, and thus will do great in there. Um...hello...how can you be nervous after that. Needless to say I passed my test. Woo Hoo!!!!

Next off to Cherry Beauty. It was my first time at Cherry, but I heard such amazing things about the place, that I was super excited just pulling up in front. Trust me...for 1 hour and too much money spent later, I was like a little kid in a candy store. Cool costume jewelry. At $1.99 trust me, I went CRAZY. It was way too much fun. Then I discovered the makeup department. NYX Makeup for under $5.00 !!! I feel like a bad advertisement for a used car dealership. Sold. Again, little kid in a candy store. So too much money later and a massive bag full of makeup, scarves, sunglasses, lashes, and jewelry later. I felt like a new woman. Best part ever. I have no shoppers remorse.

So today has not only been a good day, but more importantly a memorable one. Cannot wait to post new pictures of all my great finds. CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment